Be Bold in Your Career, online career course
Be Bold is an online career course for people who want help to move their career forward. If you feel stuck, are eager for a new challenge, feel under-valued, or want to be ready to make the most of future possibilities, this could be the opportunity you need.
It will help you to:
- Invest time in yourself and understand yourself better
- Focus on your skills for the future, and the impact of automation on your work
- ‘Future Proof’ your career by building career management skills for ongoing success
- Create a career plan that really works
- Have the conversations you need to develop your career
Be Bold is a new 10 week online career course which draws on the latest career theories and established career development techniques. In 1-2 hours of your time each week you will be supported through a structured series of short videos, online activities, coaching tools, webinars and complete a Be Bold stretch activity.
Who’s it for?
Be Bold is an online career development course, designed to benefit you at any stage of your career.
How to take part:
- If you’d like to join the course through CIH, you can find out more information and register here.
- If you are a member of STEP you can find out more information and register for the STEP course here.
- If you are an Allen & Overy staff member you can find out more information and register for the A&O course here.
- If you are a Capgemini employee you can find out more information by contacting us.
- If you are not a member/employee of the above organisations but are interested in taking part in a Be Bold course please contact us.