Organisations must be skilled in making careers work to drive growth and reskilling, and improve productivity and job satisfaction. In practice, career management is left to individuals, or discussed in a yearly performance review. By providing tailored career development tools and resources, you can give people the skills to better manage their careers. And increase your engagement, retention and healthy internal mobility.
Our online career portal, Career Innovation Zone (CiZone) gives your people the confidence and skills to manage their own career development and inspires your managers to provide the right support, whatever the career situation.
It’s flexible, scalable and available on demand. We’ll work with you to create a career development platform perfectly tailored to your organisation’s needs. To give you continuing value from the CiZone we provide training, platform updates, ongoing support and regular reviews.
Available inside CiZone
- Career Scenarios guide employees through common career situations, including tools and resources to support and help them.
- CareerPulse™ tool helps people to check their career health, discover what to do for a flourishing career and set achievable targets.
- Substantial interactive career coaching tools and resources for career exploration plus practical advice on career strategies and tactics.
- Flexible Continuing Professional Development planning and recording tool that employers and institutes can use for CPD. Users create their own career and professional development plan.
- Multi-language capability so that you can reach talent in all markets.
- Easy integration of your company branding and existing resources.
- Content written by career development experts and based on in-depth research.