Be Bold in your Career, online career course
Be Bold is an online career coaching course for people who want help to move their career forward. If you feel stuck or under-valued, are eager for a new challenge, or want to be ready to make the most of future possibilities, this could be the opportunity you need.
It will help you to:
- Review your career journey and clarify career direction
- Build and leverage your professional network
- Explore future workplace trends, identifying opportunities to futureproof your career
- Evaluate your career management skills and build new career habits
- Develop a career brand
- Seize growth opportunities
- Have the career conversations you need to develop your career
- Create a sustainable career plan
Be Bold is a flexible 10 week online career coaching course using the latest career theories and established professional development techniques. In 1-2 hours of your time each week you will be supported through a structured series of short videos, online coaching tools, webinars, discussion forums and complete a Be Bold stretch activity.
Who’s it for?
Be Bold is an online career coaching course designed mainly for people in work – so you can manage your own career at any stage. It’s also helpful for people who are re-establishing their career after a break, and has been especially valued by people in mid-career, either experiencing or looking to make a change.
How to take part:
The next Be Bold in your Career course starts on 23 April 2018, invest in your career by signing up now (and by 19 April). You can take part in our public course or sign up via your employer or membership body.