Be Bold in your Career course
Be Bold is a pioneering online career coaching course. If you feel stuck or under-valued, are eager for a new challenge, or want to prepare yourself for a changing future, this is the opportunity you need.
Be Bold will help you to:
- Create a sustainable career plan
- Identify how to futureproof your career
- Practice seven vital career management skills
- Build your unique career brand
- Have the career conversations you need
Be Bold is a flexible 10 week online career coaching course using the latest career theories and established development techniques.
In 1-2 hours each week, career experts Rosemary McLean, Valerie Rowles and Mark Anderson support you through a structured programme of short videos, online career coaching tools and webinars. You’ll share learning with your peers in the online discussion forums.
What are the outcomes?
Previous participants have said:
- 90% had new career conversations.
- New jobs, new projects, seizing stretch opportunities.
- Renewed energy and purpose.
- Unlocked potential, confidence and upskilling.
- 94% would recommend Be Bold.
How to take part:
The next Be Bold in your Career course starts on 27 April 2020, invest in your career by signing up today (and by 20 April). You can take part in our public course or ask your employer to fund the programme.