Be Bold in your Career course
Be Bold is a pioneering online career coaching course. If you feel stuck or under-valued, are eager for a new challenge, or want to prepare yourself for a changing future, this is the opportunity you need.
Be Bold will help you to:
- Create a sustainable career plan
- Identify how to futureproof your career
- Practice seven vital career management skills
- Build your unique career brand
- Have the career conversations you need
Be Bold is a flexible 10 week online career coaching course using the latest career theories and established development techniques.
In 1-2 hours each week, career experts Rosemary McLean, Valerie Rowles and Mark Anderson support you through a structured programme of short videos, online career coaching tools and webinars. You’ll share learning with your peers in the online discussion forums.
What are the outcomes?
Previous participants have said:
- 90% had new career conversations.
- New jobs, new projects, seizing stretch opportunities.
- Renewed energy and purpose.
- Unlocked potential, confidence and upskilling.
- 94% would recommend Be Bold.
How to take part:
The next Be Bold in your Career course starts on 8 April 2019, invest in your career by signing up today. You can take part in our public course or ask your employer to fund the programme.