Bespoke Research & Evaluation
Gaining insight into an issue and gathering evidence is key to making the right decisions about how to shape an organisation and its people strategies for the future.
Ci research has helped shape the employment strategies of some of the world’s leading companies through its research-based innovation projects. We also use our research skills and expertise to help individual companies gather the information they need. Bespoke research projects have included:
- Evaluation of leadership development programmes
- Focused engagement survey for high potential groups
- Research input into design of a graduate programme
- Benchmarking HR practices across a range of companies to inform decision-making in areas such as graduate recruitment, performance management, resourcing
- Researching and writing case studies
What are the benefits?
- Independent data to inform decision making
- Evidence of value-for-money and ROI