Be Bold in your Career
Online Career Development Course
Be Bold is a pioneering online career development course, developed from 20 years experience working with top international employers. It is designed to unlock an individual’s career potential in just 2 hours a week.
Organisations today need agile employees who use their talents to the full, build new capabilities and transition easily between roles.
Individuals want to develop and grow in their careers, yet lack career management skills.
Often there’s an over-reliance on managers to provide career growth, and if this isn’t forthcoming, employees get stuck – or leave.
Be Bold is a scaleable, flexible course that equips people to drive their career development and prepare for the future of work.
- Review their career journey and clarify career direction
- Leverage their professional network
- Explore future workplace trends, identifying opportunities to futureproof their careers
- Evaluate their career management skills and build new career habits
- Build a positive professional reputation – a Career Brand
- Seize growth opportunities
- Have the career conversations they need to develop their career
- Create a sustainable career and professional development plan
In 1-2 hours each week, participants are supported through a structured programme of online coaching tools and videos, webinars, discussion forums, and Be Bold stretch activities. The focus on career conversations ensures participants can take action to drive their careers forward.
Who will benefit?
Be Bold equips people to get the most out of their work at any career stage. It’s proven especially valuable for people with some career experience, or those experiencing change at work.
By investing in career development, organisations raise levels of engagement with work, support people to reskill for future work challenges and increase healthy internal mobility.
Sign up now:
The next Be Bold course starts on 8 April 2019. Invest in careers by signing up today (and by 4 April).
What are the benefits?
- Raise levels of engagement at work, especially in times of change
- Increase healthy internal mobility, helping people get ‘unstuck’
- Channel career ambitions in a direction that helps the organisation too
- Reduce dependence on managers by equipping employees to help themselves
- Provide managers and employees with support to have career conversations
- Enable strategic CPD