A great career strategy helps your organisation secure the capabilities and experience it needs to thrive, now and in the future.
But more than that, it helps you address the range of challenges that HR faces today: being an employer that people want to work for, increasing healthy internal mobility and workforce diversity, improving productivity, and reducing attrition and recruitment spend.
You need a strategy that fully aligns with your organisation’s goals and values. One that sets out future-focused career journeys; transparent career opportunities and expectations that are unique to you.
You also need to equip your managers and employees with the career development skills and tools they need. Ones that bring the strategy to life, through effective career conversations. We can help you do all this.
We’ve distilled more than 20 years experience and research into our Career Strategy services. We use our consulting methodology to inspire, inform, and embed a joined-up career strategy that meets your organisation’s needs and success outcomes.
Define your career strategy
We work with your senior leaders to:
- Clarify the business challenges you need to address
- Understand global trends shaping work, your sector, and what your workforce want from their careers
- Identify the principles and vision for career development in your organisation
We’ll work with you to:
- Define your career framework – the career journeys and pathways within your organisation
- Develop career development tools and resources to support your managers and employees
- Communicate and embed your career strategy and proposition
- Develop a longer term career road map that will build sustainable results
- Measure your success
Strengthen your organisation
Build capability to meet future skills needs, foster internal mobility, and develop an inclusive employee growth and development culture. Work with us on your strategic approach to careers.