Ci provides light-touch career development tools and support for organisations, based on research, and tailored to your unique needs. The goal is to create a new deal between workers and employers – a deal that encourages enterprise and releases talent.
If your aim is to engage people in the context of large-scale positive change, we can help. Our tools and services recognise the roles that organisations, managers and employees all have to play in:
- aligning individual and organisational goals, to grow performance
- equipping managers and employees to have engaging conversations
- developing a clear career strategy, to enable employee career development
- career mapping, to identify experiences and career paths for talent groups
- raising standards through professional development (aka CPD, CPE or PDP).
Browse the most popular career development tools and services below, or use the menu on the left to view more services. Then you’re welcome to contact us to discuss how we can help you.
For complex issues, visit the Innovation Hub to view examples of previous projects, and do call us to discuss an idea you have or a challenge you face.
We can help you establish a strategy for talent and careers that delivers an agile, engaged workforce and careers people want.
Career Map Explorer™ tool
Our online tool lets your employees plan and navigate successful career paths and helps you create a flexible, adaptable workforce.
Conversation Guides and Workshops
Our resources, workshops and webinars help managers support employees’ career development through engaging conversations.
Ci Zone™ career portal
A flexible suite of online, interactive career development tools and resources to support your employees’ and managers’ CPD.