Based on a literature review and interviews, this Intelligence Report identifies how organisations can create a ‘change-ready’ workforce.
36 well-known organisations were interviewed by Ci in partnership with remote coaching specialists Creative Metier, to discover:
- What kinds of change are taking place, and what is the impact on people?
- How can employers equip people to thrive and adapt in the midst of ‘constant change’?
- What career strategies and support make a difference?
- What are leading companies doing?
The report highlights three things organisations can do:
- Communicate today’s realistic ‘career deals’ and provide a new kind of roadmap for careers.
- Help everyone (not just top talent) to be resilient in their career. That means blending online tools with encouragement to build their support network.
- Support managers to develop their people. Career conversations are a vital way to raise engagement and doing this regularly can build a resilient, change-ready workforce.
The full Intelligence Report is available to buy or you can download the free executive summary through the links on the left.